Pages

Find a friend

Join FriendFinder - Find Your Special Someone!

Google Earn Search

Custom Search

Work and Earn at Home

Links



In order to accept your Earnings/Payments from your PTC accounts, you need a Paypal or Alertpay account. Signup for free!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Donate via Paypal

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Official website has been suspended

Due to the unexpected downpour of traffic to my FREE hosted website, it has been suspended by my provider. 
Kindle Wireless Reading Device (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation) Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday MachineDell 3.0 Ghz. Super Fast GX Computer, Big 250GB Hard Drive, 2GB RAM, DVD Burner (DVD-RW), and New Licensed Windows XP with Genuine Microsoft Authorized CD
I apologize for any inconveniences to those who wanted to visit my site and thanks for the support. I hope to be back online soon... :(

Share/Bookmark

No comments: