Pages

Find a friend

Join FriendFinder - Find Your Special Someone!

Google Earn Search

Custom Search

Work and Earn at Home

Links



In order to accept your Earnings/Payments from your PTC accounts, you need a Paypal or Alertpay account. Signup for free!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Donate via Paypal

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My HHO gas generator

Paid to click, free to join.
Sign up to Tomorrow-Bux today!

I have just completed my HHO generator using old/used harddisk plates and a plastic container. I just uploaded my test videos on youtube and here they are now:







Work and Earn from home, click me to learn how.. or click here


Buxcorp





ChillBux



Ara-bux




UnoBux - The place to earn money - Improve, earn & withdraw instantly!




Share/Bookmark

No comments: